Community Revitalization Programme Snapshot | February
Under CRP VI, IOM is targeting 15 governorates across Iraq, including: Dahuk, Erbil, Sulaymaniyah, Anbar, Ninewa, Salah al-Din, Kirkuk, Diyala, Baghdad, Babylon, Kerbala, Najaf, Missan, Thi-Qar and Basra.
This issues includes:
- Updated funding figures – p.3
- Spotlight on retaken areas – p.4 (Emergency livelihoods and Quick Impact Projects)
- Photos of follow-up visits to retaken areas – (successful business start-ups) p.5
- Community Ownership – Assessment and Engagement – p.6
- Access to Social Services – p.7
- Supporting local economies – p.8
- Safer Communities – p.9
- Human interest stories – p.10 and 11
For more detail download the full report.